I had heard these lyrics once before I gave birth to Korbin. At first I looked at them in a romantic way but then when I thought of what I was going to soon experience they fit so well. I'm a big music person and I love to hear lyrics that speak to me.
"I wish you everything and all the best that life can bring I only hope you think of me sometimes and even though I feel the pain I know that I will love again. The time will come and I will move on, I got a long, long way before I can say goodbye to you, I got a long long way to go, got a long way I know before I can ...say goodbye. before I say goodbye to all I ever knew, to all I ever knew....."
Dedicated to my little boy...think of me sometimes, I will never say goodbye.
What song is this? I love.
ReplyDeleteSadly Stefanie I can't remember!!! I will ask my friend tomorrow, its like ACDC or def leapord. The actual song is horrible but I love the lyrics :)
ReplyDelete