I am so incredibly blessed to be apart of an elite group we call "sisterhood of the maternity pants" These are my birthmama friends I have met through this process. Their strength amazes me!!! I feel so lucky and truly stand in aw of them. These are the most selfess women I know and am privledged to have them in my life! Love you girls!!!
Spent the weekend with them at the FSA conference attached a few pics below :)
Our friend who is also a birthfather and came to share his experience with us. Thanks for sharing J!! It was an insight that I know all of us appreciate hearing and I admire you for being open, honest and letting us all tease you all weekend :)
Did you just love the FSA conference? I went for the first time last year and I hope I never have to miss it! I LOVE the pic of your two kids in the sidebar, they're adorable!
ReplyDeleteewwww you posted my nasty face pictures!!!! but i love your blog anyway:)
ReplyDelete